Monday, March 3, 2014

Welcome!!!!

Hello everyone!

Hopefully several of you have followed me over from the previous listing. Sorry guys! I just was in some serious need for organization and streamlining of emails and YouTube accounts. I love talking on YouTube so that I can be a little more visual...and hey! It's fun!

If you haven't read this blog before and you're wondering who I am...

My name is Ami. I am a mom of three wonderful kiddos and a wonderful husband. I research topics on a healthier lifestyle from how many glasses of water to pick me ups that can help you feel a little less blue. I've learned a lot and I'm finally starting to put the pieces together in my life.

Now is that time to share with you guys the miraculous things that can come together when you quit waiting till Monday and make an active challenge to yourself to change daily. Make those positive changes and I assure you that you will see benefits even if it isn't the scale you're trying to work on.

So welcome to my journey! I hope you will share yours with me. I will be uploading old posts as I can. I'm a busy, busy momma who also has a house to clean, kiddos to attend to...two dogs...a husband...I'm an artist, a blogger...a full time student...I have family and friends that need an occasional call or two. LOL

So welcome, welcome...

I'm sending you lots of love and peace for you and yours on your journey.

-Ami M. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment