Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bullies...How to Get Through It

So I made a video on my thoughts on bullies. I woke up this morning feeling as if something was telling me I needed to talk about this. So pulled my messy hair up...forgot the makeup and decided to talk about what has happened.

I have been the victim of internet bullying. One way I've tried to keep those negative nancy's at bay is to keep away from commenting on news stories on various websites. Sometimes I just can't resist and last night I was attempting to be funny. I guess I didn't understand the demographic because that comment was followed by several hateful comments who obviously didn't think my comment was funny.

I tried to politely explain that it was a joke. I understood they were just trying to get a rise out of me. Really...should I explain myself in a biography on Facebook? No...It's just not reasonable. I even tried to explain that I think life is too short to be so negative, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some people just don't care if you're positive or not. I woke up this morning and they were still ranting about it.

I wasn't so much upset about what they said. I was more upset that there were so many people trying to play "Internet Bully." So many ADULTS! Who, in my opinion, should know better. Even more so...This page was a Christian Facebook Page. Don't worry...I know there are some really great people out there and their religion doesn't really matter...I think it's just natural to think that someone who should be taught the love and compassion of Jesus would spread love and compassion...not negativity. But I digress...I'm not wanting a religious debate in the comment section.

I've seen videos recently of children being bullies...We know some children (I believe the video stated 4,400 children a year) commit suicide because of these bullies. 4,400 children who were beautiful and unique to this world are gone. To anyone who finds this and reads this, just know I'm cheering you on! DON'T GIVE UP! You are beautiful and unique! It's taken me a long, 26 years of life, to decide that I'm that way so that I truly believe it when I say it. Don't give these bullies power by being negative!

Seek to plaster positivity around you! It can be hard...especially if some of that negativity is from your family. One of my favorite people is Kandee Johnson! Go here...Watch these two videos!!! Then come back all happy...full of sunshine...and warm internet hugs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DyP1osQyVQ 5 Ways to Have an Awesome Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT466f5epNY How To Deal With Bullying & Negative Thoughts

Make sure you come back for even more love!



You can watch my video on the same subject and what happened to me. Hear us! Hear all of the good people out there who really love you!

Remember what Kandee said...Or at least this is what sticks with me. Loving and Kind people say Loving and Kind words!

So here's my loving and kind words! I'm sending you love! It gets hard! I know....I have three kiddos...I have school work...I hope to one day finish this degree so I can do work-work...(ha ha ha) It gets better though! And if you need to...bookmark this page and read it when you feel down...Bookmark Kandee or any other positive YouTuber you can find. When you feel down just go back and fill up your positivity tank!

I love you guys so so so so much and appreciate ever view that I get! I hope you are all having and wonderful and beautiful day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment